Prior to becoming a Home inspector in 2000, Mr. Keogh owned and operated a Residential Contracting Company, providing roofing, siding, windows, decks and general exterior contracting services to the Main Line and the surrounding communities. Mr. Keogh has been inspecting homes since 2000 and brings with him over 38 years of residential construction experience.
Certifications & Licenses:
- The American Society of Home Inspectors, (ASHI) Certified Inspector #212167
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, (interNACHI), Certified Inspector #13121612
- Code Certified: Residential: Building Inspector, Electrical Inspector, Plumbing Inspector, Mechanical Inspector, International Code Council #5228682.
- Certified Infrared Thermographer, ITC # 215058
- Sewer Scan (underground piping Inspections), United Infrared, inc.
- Certified Radon Testing, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, #2109
- Remote Pilot License (Drone), Federal Aviation Administration LI#4235688.
- Certified Mold Inspector, InterNACHI
- Home Energy Score Certified Assessor, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
- Moisture Analyst, QC Inspector, Building Envelope Inspector, Exterior Design Institute (EDI), PA #109.
- Licensed Pesticide Applicator, PA Dept. of Agriculture #703024.
- National Swimming Pool Foundation, Certified Pool & Spa Inspector #CPI-645306