First, I ask that as few people attend the inspection as possible. Those that do attend should have Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), gloves and face mask.
- I will maintain the following practices:
- I will wash my hands prior to every inspection and clean them with hand sanitizer.
- I will clean all tools and equipment I use for the inspection with disinfectant wipes before and after each inspection. I will wear 9 ml rubber gloves during the entire inspection.
- I will keep hand sanitizer nearby and use it if/when needed.
- I will wear a mask during the inspection.
- I will not shake hands or bump fists with anyone.
- I will avoid touching my face.
- If I have a fever or cough, I will not conduct the inspection.
Likewise, If you (or anyone in your household) have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 21
days, have come in contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing any of the
following symptoms, I will kindly ask that you reschedule to a later date:
- Fever (100.4)
- Coughing (usual dry)
- Shortness of Breath
Rest assured, I will do everything I can to keep you and our greater community safe.
Thank you again for trusting me with your inspection and please feel free to reach out if you
have any questions or concerns.